Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How long does it take for an average adult human to produce 720 ml (3 cups) of saliva?
2. You can have anywhere between 100,000 and 10 million of these creatures in your bed, according to studies. What kind of arachnid are they?
3. Dead bodies can experience goosebumps.
4. What was the original purpose of the chainsaw?
5. Lightning strikes the earth at a rate of 40 times per second, globally, but there is still one location known to have more intense lightning activity than anywhere else. Which country should you avoid if you don't want to get caught in this 'Catatumbo lightning' phenomenon?
6. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
7. On which mountain peak are there over 200 dead bodies, some of which serve as guideposts for climbers?
8. Which disease, caused by the parasitic protozoa Plasmodium, is the deadliest disease of all time, having killed more people than the bubonic plague, smallpox, all wars, famines, and natural disasters combined?
9. The smallest muscle in the human body is just 6 mm long - less than a quarter of an inch! What is its name?
10. Sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia is the scientific name for what bodily phenomenon?
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.