Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who won the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1960?
2. Which feature of McDonalds was the first to appear in Melbourne in 1992?
3. With what do you associate the name Eric Ansell?
4. In 1967 what 'walk through' zoo enclosure was the first of its type in the world?
5. Rod Saunders was the first recipient of this medical breakthrough technology in 1979.
6. What did George Nicholas and Henry Woolf Smith invent in 1915?
7. The expression 'call girl' for a prostitute was invented in Melbourne. True or False?
8. Which bank did Dr Lucy Bryce pioneer in 1926?
9. In 1984 Dr Alan Trounsen and Dr Linda Mohr of Monash University developed which pioneering technique?
10. What appeared on the tram tracks in 1983 becoming the first of its kind in the world?
Source: Author exit10
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Stillman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.