Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You're a student and once again you've failed to do your homework on time. The 'dog ate my homework' excuse, you feel, has become rather clichéd so instead you try something different. Which of these have been used by students?
2. You are a twenty three year old, very attractive, French tennis player called Richard Gasquet. In March 2009 you test positive for cocaine and are banned from playing. Sacred Bleu! What do you claim happened?
3. It's 1988. You're sitting in the Bethany Greenbelt Park, drinking beer from your full sized beer keg and generously offering to sell some to passers-by when the Saratoga police turn up and arrest you. Hoping to get them off your back what/who do you claim to be?
4. Being a Hollywood star does not mean you are immune from being caught shop lifting. When you're accused, in 2001, of stealing $5,560 worth of merchandise from a store called 'Saks', how do you excuse your actions?
5. When you're completing a car insurance claim form you want to sound like a mature and careful driver, don't you? You wouldn't dream of putting something that makes you sound daft, or would you?
Which of the below is reportedly taken from an insurance claim?
6. You're a fifty year old woman from Washington and perhaps reminiscing about school days when you explained why you took cash from your ex husband's bank account. Your explanation involved which animal?
7. You are Monta Ellis and have just signed a $66 million contract with a basketball team. Riding mopeds is against your contract so when you injure your ankle, while riding one, you claim that your injury happened while playing basketball. However, some are suspicious of your injury and the cuts and scrapes you have. What do you 'supposedly' add to the explanation hoping it will make the suspicions go away?
8. You happen to be a certain hotel heiress and socialite whose driving license had been suspended for drink and driving. What did you claim when you where caught behind the wheel?
9. Have you ever used an excuse for speeding? Which one of the below has 'probably' never been used for putting your foot down on that accelerator?
10. Okay this time you've not forgotten to do your homework but you're late for school. Which of the below is the commonest excuse used by students?
Source: Author fontenilles
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.