Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In October 2023, Sir Bobby Charlton, an idol of English football, passed away. In 1958 he went through very bad times but survived. What kind of problem did he have?
2. In Plaza Murillo, the main square of La Paz, Bolivia, there is something quite picturesque. Which of these attractions can be found on site?
3. The "Neum Strip" is a 12-mile (20 km) strip of land that gives Bosnia and Herzegovina access to the sea.
4. Who was the director of the film "The Treasure of Sierra Madre" (1948)?
5. The novel of Alexandre Dumas, père, "La Reine Margot" (1845), has been adapted into films several times. In the film released in 1994, which actress played "La Reine Margot"?
6. Who was the first woman to run for President of the United States? Some do not agree with the answer chosen in this quiz.
7. What do Ifrane in Morocco and Shimla in India have in common, in their origins?
8. By the end of the 20th century, how many American presidents had died of natural causes while in office?
9. On April 24, 2012 the Google Doodle paid tribute to Gideon Sundback, a Swedish/American inventor, to celebrate his 132nd birthday. What object from our daily lives is linked to this inventor?
10. Henry VIII's first wife, Catherine of Aragon, was born in Spain. She was the daughter of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain. Catherine of Aragon was the only wife of Henry VIII's who was born outside England.
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.