Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A place where Laurel and Hardy sought a lonesome pine.
2. A place where people can have der kuchen and eat it?
3. World's biggest island that is not a continent.
4. Famed in song, a place where they remember the cowboy that loved you so true.
5. A place that looks good by the light of the silvery moon?
6. A place where the folkies of the 1950s and 1960s hung out.
7. Fruity terminus at end of the line.
8. In song, bluebirds flew over this place.
9. A place where mixing reds and greens may not be a good idea for those in peril.
10. Sporting event where eight in the box try to block forward progress.
11. Place where the Olympic marathon was changed forever.
12. Tangerine dreaming or just Navel gazing, this place is sometimes initially known as a place of glamour.
13. Where the wealthy congregate to admire the blue of the sea and maybe break the bank at Monte Carlo.
14. This place has a silhouette that can be seen for miles around and three countries lay claim to its towering presence.
15. Indian country Doris Day loved and wanted to return to.
Source: Author darksplash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.