Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The name of which Asian country's capital city translates into English as "Red Hero?"
2. The middle of Australia is sparsely populated and arid. This part of Australia goes by a very colourful name. What is it known as?
3. What name is shared by a national monument in New Mexico and a missile testing site in New Mexico?
4. Which colourful-sounding Iranian village of Delfan County has a name which would be well-suited to clothing army recruits?
5. Who named Greenland Greenland?
6. What is the longest river in South Africa?
7. Which state in the U.S. has a town named Purple Sage?
8. Which of these is an area in Scotland?
9. Where are the Chartreuse Mountains?
10. Which U.S. state is nicknamed "The Green Mountain State?"
Source: Author triviaking162
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.