Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whether it's at the ball park or at the backyard grill, Americans love their hot dogs! According to the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council estimate, how many hot dogs did Americans eat between Memorial Day (last weekend in May) through Labor Day (first weekend in September), 2013?
2. Is Jagdwurst a type of sausage?
3. Captain Hook would be very pleased that this reptile is used to make some very tasty sausages for the good old Aussie BBQ. What reptile is used to make these delicious sausages?
4. France: Andouillettes are very special sausages. Some people love them, some people just can't get used to them. Why is that?
5. The Glamorgan sausage is very popular in Wales. Which of these is NOT a key ingredient?
6. The Australian nickname for sandwich is sanger. The nickname for breakfast is brekkie. What is the Australian nickname for sausages?
7. Where does the Merguez hail from?
8. Black pudding is a popular British sausage that contains blood as the key ingredient. What is a similar dish, but without blood?
9. Let's go for Italian! You all know salami and bologna (aka mortadella) are Italian. But what is the Italian name for thin link sausages?
10. There is a Korean sausage whose name sounds like an ice-cream treat. What is it?
Source: Author Upstart3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.