Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which European country were these people born: Barry McGuigan (aka "The Clones Cyclone"), Terry Wogan, and Enya?
2. Michael Sheen, Charlotte Church, and Catherine Zeta Jones hail from which part of the UK?
3. Karl Lagerfeld, Diane Kruger, and Til Schweiger were originally from which European superpower?
4. From which landlocked European country did the following celebrities come: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Falco (of "Rock Me Amadeus" fame), and Conchita Wurst?
5. Which large country of the southern hemisphere gave us these notables: Barry Humphries, Geoffrey Rush, and Dannii Minogue?
6. Where were Astrud Gilberto, Gisele Bündchen, and Ayrton Senna born - the fifth biggest country in the world?
7. Do you know the big country where the following people were born: Celine Dion, Donald Sutherland, and Melissa Auf der Maur?
8. One of the most peaceful countries in the world gave us Sir Edmund Hillary, Hayley Westenra, and Russell Crowe. Which country?
9. Celebrities born in which country include: Hugh Masekela, Charlize Theron, and Dave Matthews?
10. Which European country was home to Maurice Chevalier, Brigitte Bardot, and Françoise Hardy?
Source: Author Upstart3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.