Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Lets start with some terminology! When describing the spiciness of different peppers, What is the scale that is most commonly used?
2. Which pepper, with a Scoville heat rating of 0, would be the best for you if you just cannot handle any heat at all?
3. Maybe the mildest of all peppers is just a bit too mild for you. You'd like some spice, but not so much that you can't taste anything for a week. Which of the following peppers would be considered the mildest of this set?
4. This mild pepper, often used on sandwiches and pizza to give an added bit of spice, is referred to as "frigatello" in its native Tuscany. Can you name this tasty pepper?
5. This mild little pepper is classically chopped up and stuffed inside olives. What is its name?
6. This mild pepper shares a name with the same California city that features the home stadium of the Los Angeles Angels major league baseball team and Disneyland. Can you name it?
7. Some peppers are ground up and used to make hot sauce. Which of the following Tabasco Brand sauces is considered the mildest according to its Scoville Rating?
8. Hot sauce companies love to say that their sauce is the hottest. Of the following sauces which sauce company could claim that they are the MILDEST?
9. Which of these mild peppers shares a name with a U.S. state known as the "Land of Enchantment?"
10. After all these mild peppers and sauces you are ready for a substance that will really curl you tongue. You want the spiciest of spiciest! Which of the following is as spicy as it can possibly get?
Source: Author Taxicab3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.