Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The word 'spam' is a term for undesirable email. But what is Spam with a capital 's'?
2. What game takes its name from the Chinese word for 'sparrow'?
3. By what name is soy bean curd commonly known?
4. Which of the following is NOT known as an alcoholic beverage?
5. If you were having a barbeque, which of the following cuts of beef would likely produce the toughest steak if you prepared it on your grill?
6. What flavour was NOT an original when Jelly Belly candy was introduced?
7. The Rubik's Cube has challenged people all over the world since its release in 1980. What nationality was Ernő Rubik, the inventor of the Rubik's Cube?
8. What is the common name for Australian trees and shrubs from the genus Callistemon? It could be confused with something you use in the kitchen.
9. Why is a pound cake called by that name?
10. Three of these card games award victory to the player or team amassing the most points, but in which of these games do players try to avoid accumulating points?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.