Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first to die in this novel?
2. Where was the body of the first person to die in the novel found?
3. Who was Miriam Gardiner in love with?
4. Why did Cleo steal morphine and other medicine from the hospital?
5. Hester befriended an old sailor who was ill and dying. Who was this sailor's grandson?
6. Hester and Monk called on a certain person and asked him to defend the accused murderers. What was his name?
7. Which person was the second to die in this novel?
8. Hester and Robb found a skeleton on Hampstead Heath. They went looking for it because Miriam said that when she was a girl, she witnessed a woman being killed on the Heath. No one believed her, so Hester and Robb set out to see if they could find the skeleton. Where was the skeleton secreted all those years?
9. Treadwell was a blackmailer, gambler and also thought to be a Resurrectionist, even though the last was never proved.
10. Who was/were the murderer(s)?
Source: Author Janeite
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.