Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why did Mrs. Julia Penrose hire private investigator William Monk?
2. Where in London's Royal Free Hospital was the body of Prudence Barrymore found?
3. Who was with Lady Callandra Daviot when she found Prudence Barrymore's body?
4. Why did Lady Callandra Daviot ask William Monk to investigate the murder of Prudence Barrymore?
5. How had Hester Latterly been acquainted with Prudence Barrymore?
6. On the morning Prudence Barrymore died, who came to the hopital and had a violent argument with her?
7. What did Mrs. Faith Barker, Prudence Barrymore's sister, give Monk that led to Sir Herbert Stanhope's arrest for Prudence's murder?
8. In whose office did Lady Callandra Daviot see Marianne Gillespie, Julia Penrose's sister?
9. Oliver Rathbone was Sir Herbert Stanhope's attorney at his trial for the murder of Prudence Barrymore.
10. Who murdered Prudence Barrymore?
Source: Author LindaC007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.