Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which Walt Disney film will you find the characters Thumper, Flower and Faline?
2. Which actor appeared in the following 1970 films: "American Graffiti", "The Goodbye Girl" and "Jaws" winning a best actor Academy Award for his role of the quirky struggling actor Elliott Garfield in 1977?
3. Which actress played the girl from Kansas with the little black dog in the movie version of L. Frank Baum's classic book?
4. In one of the most famous Laurel and Hardy sketches, which large object were they repeatedly trying to get up a long flight of stairs?
5. What actor, of 'Donnie Darko' and 'Jarhead' fame, went dark as a freelancer who films the aftermath of crimes and accidents in Los Angeles, in the 2014 crime-thriller 'Nightcrawler'?
6. "Cry Freedom" is a 1987 movie about South African black activist Steve Biko. Who plays Steve Biko in the movie?
7. Which of these movies is not set, in its majority, in Africa?
8. Elvis Presley only appeared in one movie where he did not sing at all on screen. Which movie was it?
9. This 2015 movie was about a screenwriter who was once blacklisted. Bryan Cranston played this screenwriter in this movie. What was the movie's name?
10. In which Disney movie did Kiara and Kovu star?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.