Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jake Blues and his brother were 'on a mission from God' in 1980. What was the brother's name?
2. The 2013 biographical motion picture "Behind the Candelabra" was about which celebrity?
3. Which 1995 movie was based on a true story and featured an all-star cast of Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon, Gary Sinise, and Bill Paxton?
4. On film, which "Saturday Night Live" alumnus played golf course groundskeeper Carl Spackler, parapsychologist Dr. Peter Venkman and Pennsylvania weatherman Phil Connors?
5. In the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey", the spaceship's inboard computer's name is HAL. What does that stand for?
6. Who played the title role in the movie "Hancock"?
7. Peter Falk sadly died in June 2011. He was famous as "Columbo", but in which popular culture iconic film did he play the grandfather?
8. In a 2003 Ronny Yu film, notorious horror villain Jason Voorhees faces off against which other well-known evildoer?
9. Johnny Depp's character in the movie "Dead Man" shares a name with which poet?
10. "Rasputin and the Empress" (1932) was the only film in which John, Lionel, and Ethel Barrymore appeared together. Who played Rasputin?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.