Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Leonidas: "Spartans! Ready your ___ and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!". What is the missing word from the film "300" (2006)?
2. Admiral Yamamoto: "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a ___ resolve." What is the missing word from the film "Tora! Tora! Tora!" (1970)?
3. "Saving Private Ryan" (1998): "I'm a schoolteacher. I teach English composition... in this little town called Adley, ____." What is the missing word spoken by Captain Miller?
4. "The Hurt Locker" (2008): "There's enough bang in there to blow us all to Jesus. If I'm gonna die, I want to die ___." What is the missing word, spoken by Staff Sergeant William James?
5. Lt. General Frederick "Boy" Browning : According to Himself, technically, ___ was 90% successful. What is the missing word from the film "A Bridge Too Far" (1977)?
6. Kilgore: "Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a ___ bombed, for 12 hours." What is the missing word from the film "Apocalypse Now" (1979)?
7. General Erinmore: "They're ___ into a trap. Your orders are to deliver a message calling off tomorrow morning's attack. If you fail, it will be a massacre." What is the missing word from the film "1917" (2019)?
8. Hector: "All my life I've lived by a ___; and the ___ is simple: honor the gods, love your woman, and defend your country." Fill in the missing word from the film "Troy" (2004)?
9. Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway: "You can run me, you can starve me and you can ___ me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me." What is the missing word from the film "Heartbreak Ridge" (1986)?
10. "Black Hawk Down" (2001): "In Somalia, killing is ___." What is the missing word spoken by a militiaman?
Source: Author sw11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.