Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First of all, what is the object Fred and his men are trying to move in the song?
2. Apart from the singer and Fred, who else was called upon to help with the moving?
3. The first bright idea for moving the load was to take off the what?
4. After taking the feet and seat off Fred had another bright idea, after another cup of tea of course. What did he want to remove to give them more space?
5. What did our inept trio get after taking of the door and hinges?
6. What was Fred's next brilliant decision to remove after the door and hinges?
7. When Fred tried to remove the ceiling how much rubble fell on his dome (head)?
8. After the rubble fell on Fred the other two had another cup of tea but what did they do next?
9. How many times did our intrepid gang of workers stop for tea?
10. What was the trouble with Fred?
Source: Author shipyardbernie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.