Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year was "Right Said Fred" released?
2. Prior to recording the song, what was Bernard Cribbins known for?
3. What were Fred and his crew generally thought to be trying to move?
4. When Fred and Bernie could not do the job, what did they do?
5. Thinking that an extra pair of hands would help, who did Fred call to help?
6. What is the next line in the song "Right Said Fred", after Fred and Bernie call for an extra pair of hands?
"After straining, heaving and complaining,"
7. True or false?
Fred and crew moved "it" in the end.
8. Bernard Cribbins has appeared in many films. Probably the most famous was "The Railway Children". What was his role?
9. When Bernard Cribbins of "Right Said Fred" appeared as a companion of the tenth Doctor, in the BBC series "Doctor Who", what was his character's name?
10. True or false?
The English band, Right Said Fred, formed by brothers Richard and Fred Fairbrass in 1989, is named after this song.
Source: Author zippolover
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.