Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "By faith (this person) offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did." v. 4
2. "By faith (this person) was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death" v. 5
3. "By faith (this person), when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark" v. 7
4. "By faith (this person), when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went" v. 8
5. "By faith (this person) blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future" v. 20
6. "By faith (this person), when he was dying, blessed each of Joseph's sons" v. 21
7. "By faith (this person), when his end was near, spoke about the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt and gave instructions about his bones" v. 22
8. "By faith (this person's parents) hid him for three months after he was born" v. 23
9. "By faith (this person) because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient." v. 31
10. "I do not have time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, (this person), Samuel and the prophets, who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice and gained what was promised" v. 32-33
Source: Author pusdoc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.