Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You find yourself in a barren land. Suddenly you see a young man. When you approach him, you hear him mumble something about "being his brother's keeper". You also notice that he has a strange mark on his forehead. What is the mark for, and how did he get it?
2. Finding yourself in a desert you see a woman, who is clearly pregnant, kneeling down by a spring. When you ask her what she is doing in the middle of a desert in her condition, she tells you that she was running away from her mistress. However she also tells you that an angel told her to return, and revealed the meaning of the name she is to give her child. What is the meaning of the name?
3. Next you meet a man who looks as if he has just woken up. He tells you that he had to flee from his brother, who wants to kill him. Then he proceeds to tell you about a dream he'd had the same night. Can you imagine what the dream was about?
4. Suddenly you feel yourself moving again. When you stop you are in the middle of a vast desert. In the distance you can see a great river and from that direction you see a man running towards you. He explains that he had to flee because he killed someone. Who did he kill?
5. You've moved again! You see a man escaping from a house, climbing out through the window while someone makes a dummy in his bed. He tells you that he was helped to escape by a person related to someone who wanted to kill him. How was the person who helped him escape related to the person who wanted to kill him?
6. You find yourself in a large valley outside a major city. The landscape seems to be crying for a large group of people leaving the city. Catching some of their conversation, you find out that they are fleeing from the son of the man who appears to be leading them. You also see him send some men, carrying a large object, back to the city. What is the name of this strange valley where the landscape itself cries?
7. Moving again you almost bump into a man who is clearly in a hurry to get away. He quickly explains that he is a prophet who had to run away from a wicked queen who wanted to kill him, and that she had already killed multiple other prophets. What is the name of the queen?
8. Finding yourself once again in the desert, you stumble upon a family consisting of a couple and their infant son. The man quickly explains that they had to flee because the king in the country they had fled from wanted to kill the boy. Why would a king want to kill an innocent child?
9. You find yourself outside a major city with a wall going around it. All of a sudden you see something strange: a basket being lowered down from an opening in the wall. When it reaches the ground a lid opens and a man gets out. Why does the man leave the city in this peculiar manner?
10. Moving again you find yourself on an island. Venturing into a cave you meet an elderly man with a look of amazement on his face. He tells you about a great vision he just had in which he saw the end of the world. Not wanting to fill your head with such matters you ask him the name of the island. What is the name of the island then?
Source: Author RedheadDane
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.