Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise
2. For nothing will be impossible with God
3. There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death
4. For we walk by faith, not by sight
5. Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall
6. I can do all things through him who strengthens me
7. Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
8. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth
9. Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another
10. We love because He first loved us
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.