Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There were three rounds of qualification for Confederation of African Football (CAF), for 54 nations to fight for the five slots. What team was the only one with 6 wins from 6 in the second round of qualification?
2. There were three rounds of qualification for Confederation of African Football (CAF), for 54 nations to fight for the five slots. Second round group winners from advanced to the third round playoff stage. Egypt lost to which second round group winner, on penalties, over two legs?
3. The highest aggregate score in the CAF third round playoff match over two legs was 5-2. The match was played between which two group winners from the second round?
4. 34 nations in the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF) played 116 matches over 3 qualification rounds. What nation qualified first in the third round?
5. What CONCACAF team finished fourth to advance to the final playoff match against the winner from Oceania (OFC)?
6. 46 nations in the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) played 229 matches over four rounds of qualification. What team finished first in Group A third round to advance to the finals?
7. 46 nations in the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) played four rounds of qualification. In Group B of round three, what team topped the group to advance to the finals?
8. The final match of the AFC qualification was played between which two nations? The playoff match was played between the teams which finished third in their groups in the third round.
9. What qualified team was the lowest ranked FIFA team, with a ranking of 62? All qualified teams were allocated in 4 pots according to their FIFA World's rankings on 31 March 2022.
10. Which of the following statements is true about 2022 finals at Qatar?
Source: Author sw11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.