Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Prior to the start of the season, which free-agent quarterback left the New England Patriots after 20 seasons and joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
2. One of the worst pandemics in human history obviously had huge ramifications on the 2020 NFL season, including schedule changes and quarantines for players and personnel. Name this pandemic.
3. The Oakland Raiders team changed cities prior to the start of the season. What was the new name of the franchise?
4. Which running back for the Tennessee Titans pounded his way to 2,027 yards and the league rushing title for most rushing yards in the 2020 regular season?
5. Due to controversies regarding its franchise name, which team temporarily changed its nickname to "Football Team" while it explored a permanent option?
6. What quarterback for the Green Bay Packers was named the 2020 regular season league MVP?
7. The NFL lost a legend when this man passed away during the season. This Hall of Famer was a retired Chicago Bears halfback and return specialist, playing from 1965 to 1971. Nicknamed "The Kansas Comet", who scored 22 touchdowns during his rookie season, including six in one game?
8. Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, Chris Jones, and Frank Clark were some of the stars that led what team from the AFC into Super Bowl LV?
9. Tom Brady, Leonard Fournette, Devin White, and Lavonte David were some of the stars that led what team from the NFC into Super Bowl LV?
10. In Super Bowl LV, which quarterback, with three touchdowns passes for the winning team, was named Super Bowl MVP?
Source: Author Scallop44
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.