Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which numerical boss ran Continental Airlines?
2. Which of these aptly named gentlemen started Pan American World Airways?
3. Thomas (TH) Davis founded which airline?
4. Which billionaire once ran Trans World Airline (TWA)?
5. Which individual was CEO of Eastern Airlines as well being a World War One flying ace?
6. Eastern Airlines had another famous gentleman as CEO, who had been an astronaut. Which one was he?
7. This man ran American Airlines (AA) from 1981 through 1998. Who was he?
8. Collett Woolman started this airline as a crop dusting business in 1924, which went on to become what was the world's largest airline in 2010. Which airline was it?
9. This CEO has worked at US Airways, American, America West and Northwest Airlines. He also tried to buy Delta.
10. Maurice Flanagan was CEO of this airline that started with 4 aircraft in 1985. Its first flight was from Dubai to Karachi, and was by the early twenty-first century the largest airline in the Middle East.
Source: Author Denverwizard
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.