Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Born in 1951, this Dubliner became Irish Prime Minister (Taoiseach) in 1997. What is his name?
2. Born in 1951, Enda Kenny became the tenth leader of the Fine Gael party. His father was also a T.D. (Member of Parliament). What was his father's first name?
3. In the 20th century, Ireland had two female Presidents. Both of them have the same first name. What is it?
4. Colourful Kerry T.D. Jackie Healy-Rae rarely appeared in public without wearing a certain item of clothing. What is it?
5. In 2001, Trevor Sargent became the leader of which Irish political party?
6. The surname of the man who took over as leader of Ireland's Labour Party in 2002, sounds like an animal. What is his name?
7. Which Fine Gael T.D. was demoted in 2004 for deliberately breaking the smoking ban in the Dáil restaurant?
8. Which of these politicians served as Minister for Agriculture & Food in the 29th Dáil?
9. Which of these politicians was first elected as a Progressive Democrats T.D. and, subsequently as a Fianna Fáil T.D., became Minister for Transport?
10. "An Tánaiste" is a powerful position in the Irish Parliament. Which position?
Source: Author francisk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.