Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What colour is a horse with a brown body, ranging from light brown to a dark mahogany, with black points (mane, tail, lower legs)?
2. A golden horse who has black points, but no dorsal stripe or primitive markings is called a?
3. A chestnut horse with white hairs mixed into its coat is known as?
4. One of the rarest types of paints, which of these horses is mostly white, with colour on its ears and polls?
5. My horse is nearly entirely white or very grey, with very tiny flecks of a darker colour. What is this called?
6. One of the rarest patterns in horses, but fairly common in dogs, is black or white stripes running vertically down a horse's body. What is this called?
7. How would you describe a palomino horse?
8. If I had a piebald horse, what colour would he be?
9. What would you call a horse that is a mouse-like grey, with black points and primitive markings (such as a dorsal stripe)?
10. A pure black horse is just called "black".
Source: Author KerBlang
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.