Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What body color is brown ranging from tan to red to almost black, with a black mane and tail?
2. What color of horse has a cream-colored coat with pink skin and blue eyes?
3. What is this color: a yellowish body, always with a dorsal stripe, sometimes with primitive markings?
4. What is this color: a mouse-gray or smokey color that usually has a dorsal stripe. It can also have other primitive markings, including shoulder stripes and zebra stripes.
5. What color is born a solid color but gets lighter with age?
6. What color is a yellow with a black mane/tail, with black on the legs?
7. What color horse usually has an even amount of red and white mixed through their coat?
8. What breed of horse is a color variation and a breed?
9. What color has a golden body with a cream or white mane and tail?
10. What color is (recessive) hidden in its heterozygous form, but when combined with cream, lookes like a double dilute (cremello, perlino or smokey cream)?
Source: Author morrigan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.