Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This color of horse has pink skin and blue eyes. Its coat is a light cream color with the mane and tail having an orangish tint. What is the name of the color?
2. A sorrel or chestnut horse which inherits two creme dilution genes will be called which of these?
3. What color isn't a type of paint?
4. What color of horse has a reddish brown coat with no other colors?
5. Which facial marking is a white spot always between the nostrils?
6. What type of facial marking is a long white mark down the entire length of the head, from below the ears to the nose?
7. What type of facial marking is white that sometimes covers one or both eyes and extends down to the muzzle?
8. This type of appaloosa has large, dark spots over the entire coat. What is it called?
9. What type of appaloosa coat pattern has light amounts of white on a darker base?
10. What color of horse has a main body color of black that is mixed with white hairs?
Source: Author morrigan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.