Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the smallest monkey in the world?
2. What rare bird can mimic any sound it hears, such as a chainsaw, a crying child, or a jackhammer?
3. What tiny, colorful bird flaps its wings at over 500 beats per minute?
4. What animal lives on mountainsides and uses its horns for battle?
5. What bird lives in Antarctica, is often black and white in color and cannot fly?
6. What animal is golden brown in color, can grow to around six feet tall and carries its babies in its belly pouch?
7. What animal is small with a long tail, lives in sewers and carries disease deadly to humans?
8. What animal has no legs, slides on its belly, can grow up to 600 pounds and can eat a pig whole?
9. Which bird purrs or coos, is normally grey in color and is seen almost everywhere?
10. What large cat is golden colored, the male has a big fuzzy mane and both male and female hunt other animals as food?
Source: Author GREEN_MONKEY80
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.