Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What two well known animals are on the Australian Coat of Arms?
2. Which of these Australian birds is flightless?
3. What is the spiky egg laying mammal of Australia called?
4. Name the wild dog of Australia that originally came from Asia.
5. Which of these is a flightless bird of Australia?
6. The koala eats exclusively the leaves of which tree?
7. The largest living marsupial is the ... ?
8. This bird is Australia's only stork? Also known as the Black-necked Stork.
9. Australia's famous 'dancing' bird is the ... ?
10. Australia has 2 species of crocodile. One is the freshwater crocodile, can you name the other?
Source: Author Chianti
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.