Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Parawakan chicken strain is found in which Asian country?
2. This very large tortoise shares its name with the islands where it lives. What is its name?
3. What animal can survive long periods of time without water?
4. Among the flying birds, which is considered the tallest?
5. The Belgian shepherd dog breed is subdivided into four varieties or sub breeds. Which of the following is not a Belgian shepherd dog?
6. Which animals are included in the biological order Lepidoptera?
7. A monotreme is the name given to a mammal which exhibits what extremely unusual behaviour?
8. Which aquatic animal's scientific name is Monodon monoceros?
9. The whippet is an English sighthound bred for racing and hare-coursing. Under the American Kennel Club breed standard, what kind of coat should a whippet have?
10. In 2014, a sport fisherman posted a video of his loss of a shark from his fishing line. What huge, large-mouthed fish related to sea basses caused him to lose the shark?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.