Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Bengal cat is a hybrid of a wildcat and a domestic cat. Which wildcat is used to create a Bengal?
2. Several breeds of domestic cats have been used in creating Bengals. Which of the following breeds WOULD NOT be a good choice for creating a Bengal?
3. Jean Mill is usually credited with founding the Bengal cat breed. In 1963, she bred a wildcat with a domestic cat, with the resulting female offspring being fertile. Where did this breeding take place?
4. Bengal cats were created for their exotic spots, but what other coat pattern occurs?
5. Which of the following is a coat trait that is unique to the Bengal breed?
6. In which of the following ways does a Bengal cat NOT differ from other domestic cats?
7. Your friend proudly displays her new Bengal kitten, but you suspect she has been duped. You turn the kitty over. What are you looking for?
8. Bengal cats are known for having doglike traits. Which of the following is NOT a Bengal trait?
9. Even the Bengal voice is different from other domestic cats. They make a variety of sounds to let you know exactly how they feel! But what sound are you UNLIKELY to hear from your Bengal?
10. Some people might confuse Bengals with Ocicats. There are some physical differences, but what is the main difference between the two breeds?
Source: Author PDAZ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.