Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Maine Coon cats are the product of crossing a raccoon with a housecat.
2. According to the Maine Coon Breeder's and Fanciers Association, what color is an acceptable show color for a Maine Coon?
3. Maine Coon cats are a "silent" breed.
4. According to the Maine Coon Breeder's and Fanciers Association, the absence of what physical feature would penalize you in the show ring?
5. What was the original purpose of the big bushy tail in the Maine Coon cat?
6. Although generally known as a hardy breed, which illness is one of the only genetic health concerns currently associated with the Maine Coon cat?
7. The Maine Coon is by standard a slender, small-sized cat.
8. Which of these items is it most important to have before acquiring a Maine Coon cat?
9. The Maine Coon cat, like almost all cats, will groom himself so you don't have to set aside time to groom him.
10. Even with his large size, the Maine Coon cat can live with other pets in the household, such as dogs.
Source: Author JayceePup
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.