Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This is a medium-large sized cat with medium long fur, a rounded, wedge-shaped face, and rather small ears. They have long, slinky bodies, and their faces, paws, and tails are colored while the rest of their bodies are white or cream.
2. This is one of the largest domestic cats with a heavy, shaggy coat, a plumed tail, a square muzzle, a strong chin, and large ears. They may have lynx tufts at the tips of the ears. They are very muscular and can come in any color.
3. These cats have very sturdy builds from their past as mousers. They have round heads and very expressive eyes. Their bodies and legs are of moderate length, and they have robust bodies and short silky fur.
4. These cats have short hair and wide expressive eyes. They can come in any color and have no tail.
5. These cats have very robust bodies, but thin legs, and rounded heads with powerful jaws. They are often said to have a "Mona Lisa Smile" due to their raised whisker pads. They are always gray with bright gold, copper, or orange eyes. They have dense medium-length fur.
6. These cats have semi-long hair, with coloring on their faces, tails, legs and ears. All four paws are white, while the bodies can be anywhere from white to tan, usually with bright blue eyes.
7. These cats are intensely colored, medium-sized cats who are muscular, athletic, and look almost wild. They have ticked fur that can be rust, orange, or silvery, and their fur is very short and silky.
8. These cats are medium-large in size, compact and powerful. They have very round faces, eyes and ears. Everything about them is round, short, and stocky. They are usually gray, but can come in any color.
9. These cats have a distinctive coloring: spots of color on the face and tail on a white or cream body. They have semi-long fur, large ears, and round faces.
10. These cats have very, very long fur. They can come in any color. They have short ears, tails, and legs, tiny noses, flat or indented profiles, and large eyes.
Source: Author emmie582
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.