Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the only enemy of an orca whale?
2. From a distance, the female and juvenile orca whales can be confused with three other whales and dolphins. Which one of these can they NOT be mistaken for?
3. What is the only difference in features between the male and female orcas?
4. Where can orca whales be found?
5. What does it mean when an orca breaches?
6. When an orca is spy hopping, what is it doing?
7. Why is the orca called the "killer whale"?
8. The orca whales were scientifically identified as Orcinus orca in 1758 by whom?
9. What did the Nootka Indians of Vancouver Island call the orca whale?
10. About how fast can an orca swim at top speed?
Source: Author emron212
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.