Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Many people still call Uluru by its non-aboriginal name of Ayers Rock, although since 2002, Uluru has been the preferred title.
2. Hey mate, can I borrow your car? Mine is at the mechanics.
3. On 'Family Matters' Carl ethically worked as a police officer when he wasn't taking care of his three children.
4. I was very upset when I crashed my chestnut-coloured Camaro on the way to the game at the University of Chicago.
5. They all have sour grapes when I win events.
6. The ace is the highest card in all poker hands.
7. I trust this used car I am buying meets road-worthiness requirements.
8. Some say that Tai Chi limits the effects of capsaicin.
9. Dissolving gems is not recommended, but a mixture of vinegar, nettles and salt might work if you want to try.
10. I prefer to use the richer rye flakes for my fruit crumble because they have more flavour.
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Fifiona81
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.