Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If I'm to travel to another country, I need an official document with a mug shot inside that says I am who I say I am. What is the first thing on my list?
2. For some places I want to go I need to have a special clearance first or they won't let me in. I thought it was a credit card, but apparently it's a stamp. What do I need now?
3. I double check to see I have the paper from the airline to say I have paid for my flight. It also tells me what time the flight is and where I am sitting. What is this important document?
4. Since I'm going to be travelling around a fair bit, I'm glad I have a list of places I'm going. What list did my travel agent give me that has all the dates and travel times on it?
5. I've dragged my suitcase out and dusted it off. I want to know how much I can pack in my case so I look at the airline's website. I can't seem to find a listing for suitcase anywhere. What should I be looking for?
6. I will need to have somewhere to stay on my travels and since it's summer where I'm going, it's sure to be busy. So I ring the hotel I like to see if they have any vacancies. What did the receptionist say I needed?
7. I will need some local money when I land overseas and I'm in luck. There's a place at the airport that can change my Aussie dollars. What type of exchange do I need to find?
8. I don't want to get sick while I'm overseas, so last month I visited a travel doctor who said I needed a Typhoid shot. I certainly don't want Typhoid, so what did I hold my arm out for?
9. I want to take some photographs as I travel, but my mobile phone is so old it is only a phone. So a quick trip to the mall is in order. What device should I ask for at the store?
10. I realise I'll need to be able to converse with the locals while on my travels, so while I'm shopping I call into the book store. What sort of dictionary do I buy?
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.