Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I'm feeling BLUE today, my brother borrowed my sat nav yesterday and lost it.
2. Plans to build a YELLOW submarine were given the go ahead after ample money was donated to the cause.
3. When I visit the RED Dover mill, I only ever buy wholemeal flour.
4. Phil was covered in BLACK ink when the phony xerox machine malfunctioned.
5. With a clear shot to the GREEN, the golfer yelled 'fore', startling the birds in the trees.
6. When the heavy, GREY clouds burst, the sudden downpour made Basil very wet.
7. The sea turned BROWN and murky with the large number of escaping clams when the walrus set off in pursuit of his meal.
8. When he pulled the last WHITE flag out of the ground, the race survivor yelled 'hooray!'
9. The evil wizard summoned a PURPLE fire and intoned 'aflame thy steadfast servant and behold thy master'.
10. After finding ORANGE ears on his pet rabbit, the vicar rotated the hutch so it was facing away from the vegetable garden.
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.