Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Right Brain 1: Begins with a consonant
2. Right Brain 2: Comes directly before Right Brain 10 alphabetically
3. Right Brain 3: Comes after Right Brain 1 alphabetically, but not directly after
4. Right Brain 4: Alphabetically, it comes directly before a six-letter word
5. Right Brain 5: Ends with the same letter as Right Brain 3, but is one letter shorter than it
6. Right Brain 6: Has the same number of letters as Right Brain 5
7. Right Brain 7: Is more than two letters shorter than Right Brain 2
8. Right Brain 8: Has an even number of letters
9. Right Brain 9: Doesn't contain the letter 'i'
10. (Left Brain 10: "A logic puzzle!") Right Brain 10: "My emotions aren't quite so positive".
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.