Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. SE1: Comes directly before SE5 alphabetically and directly after SE3
2. SE2: Contains two consecutive consonants that are the same
3. SE3: Does not contain the letter 'A'
4. SE4: Alphabetically, this comes somewhere before SE7
5. SE5: No word has more vowels in it than this one
6. SE6: This word contains one less vowel than SE9
7. SE7: Contains three different vowels
8. SE8: Comes directly after SE2 alphabetically
9. SE9: Contains two letter 'E's
10. SE10: Contains eight different letters
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.