Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Island 1: Is one of the three islands whose name ends in an 'a'
2. Island 2: Alphabetically, it comes before Island 6 but after Island 10
3. Island 3: Comes directly after Island 4 alphabetically
4. Island 4: Comes directly after Island 5 alphabetically
5. Island 5: Has a two word name
6. Island 6: The name of this island begins and ends with a consonant
7. Island 7: Is an island located somewhere on Earth
8. Island 8: Has a one word name that is longer than that of Island 6
9. Island 9: One of the two words in this island's name has four letters
10. Island 10: Is completely surrounded by water
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.