Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First: This duck has a two-word name with fewer letters in it than the one that finished fifth.
2. Second: Has the same number of letters in its name as the duck in tenth place.
3. Third: Does not have the word 'duck' in its name (either on its own or as part of a longer word).
4. Fourth: Both words in this duck's name contain the same number of letters.
5. Fifth: Shares one complete word of its name with the sixth-placed duck.
6. Sixth: Finished directly ahead of a duck with a punctuation mark in its name.
7. Seventh: Its name comes directly after the third-placed duck's when organised alphabetically.
8. Eighth: Its name contains exactly one more letter than the duck in ninth.
9. Ninth: Has a name that starts with 'duck' - as do the ducks in first and fifth places.
10. Tenth: Alphabetically, its name comes later than that of the duck in fifth.
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.