Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. REBUS: Solve each clue and put the words together to make a Christmas movie.
Drink with tonic + seaside bird + pointed tool + definite article + by-product of cheese making
2. ANAGRAM: This Christmas song has been around for many a year now, originally recorded by Wham, and also covered by many others. But there's a problem, I've dropped the letters and they are now in a real muddle. I'm left with STARLIT CHASMS, but that doesn't seem right, these letters need to be reordered. Can you find the answer I'm looking for?
3. MISSING LETTERS: Can you work out the name of this carol?
Gd Rst e Mrr Gntlmn
4. HIDDEN WORD: Find the Christmas movie title hidden in the following sentence.
I made the Christmas cookies all by myself!
5. IN OTHER WORDS: "Primary Christmas Article" is the title of which beloved Cornish carol describing a great star heralded by angels, seen by shepherds and followed by three wise men?
6. REBUS: What is the real name of this lovely old carol?
Exclamation of surprise + Religious + Opposite of Day
7. IN OTHER WORDS: Can you work out the real five word title of this Christmas story by Charles Dickens?
"An insect related to a grasshopper upon the stone-lined fireplace"
8. ANAGRAM: The title of which popular Christmas carol can be rearranged as WAG A RAINY NAME?
9. HIDDEN WORD: Being a fan of Indian food and Cockney rhyming slang Elizabeth's favourite expression was 'going for a Ruby Murray'.
10. MISSING LETTERS: Let's finish with some peace! Which carol is this?
Source: Author emiloony
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Fifiona81
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.