Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Chester Bennington is the lead singer of which band that scorched the charts in 2010 with their concept album "A Thousand Suns"?
2. Lynda Carter was Miss World USA in 1972 but is best remembered for her television appearances as which super heroine, with the alter ego of Diana Prince?
3. Appropriately named for her career is which model, turned Pussycat Dolls member, who appeared on the UK TV show "Popstar to Operastar" in June, 2011?
4. Jennifer Rubin's big break into movies was the role of Taryn White, in which 1987 horror film that was written by Wes Craven and was subtitled "Dream Warriors"?
5. Nicknamed Chief Falling Cloud, which US Marine portrayed himself in the 1949 film "The Sands of Iwo Jima"?
6. Appearing in the 1991 film "Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare" as Mr Underwood is which Phoenix resident, best known for his album "Welcome to My Nightmare"?
7. Ty Murray, who has appeared as himself in episodes of "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1999) and "CSI" (2008), is a nine time World Champion in which endeavour?
8. Amy Davidson gained attention for her role as Kerry "Care Bear" Hennessey in which television series, that is notable as being John Ritter's last before his death?
9. Which actress, who made her film debut in "Superbad" (2007), won the MTV Award for Best Comedic Performance for her role in the 2009 film, "Easy A"?
10. Moving to Arizona when she was 13 years old which celebrity made a name for herself portraying the teen vixen Kelly Taylor in the television series "Beverly Hills, 90210"?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.