Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Before playing the title character on "Gilligan's Island" in which television series did Bob Denver co-star?
2. What genre of movie and television show did Alan Hale, Jr. appear in most frequently prior to landing the role of the Skipper on "Gilligan's Island"?
3. For which cartoon character did Jim Backus (Thurston Howell, III) provide the voice?
4. Which of the castaways won the title of Miss Nevada and went on to compete in the Miss America pageant?
5. Tina Louise played the beautiful "movie star", Ginger Grant, stranded on "Gilligan's Island". What did she do prior to the show?
6. Natalie Schafer, "Lovey" Howell on "Gilligan's Island", began her acting career on Broadway.
7. Which actor from "Gilligan's Island" worked as a math teacher, physical education coach and mail carrier prior to the show?
8. Which of the actors on "Gilligan's Island" served in the United States Air Force, flying over 40 combat missions during World War II?
9. Bob Denver, Alan Hale, Jr., Dawn Wells and Russell Johnson all appeared as their respective characters from "Gilligan's Island" in which of the following sitcoms?
10. Which of the stars from "Gilligan's Island" did not appear in any of the reunion movies?
Source: Author SP44000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.