Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On Herman's advice, we went to see Dr. Edward H. Dudley. Once in the exam room, I said, "My daughter's elbow is giving her trouble". Looking up at the doctor, I said, "Well, I'll be! You look just like Uncle Arthur from 'Bewitched'!" Looking closer, I added, "And you are a dead ringer for the actor who was sometimes in the center square on 'Hollywood Squares'. Who are you?"
2. My daughter's elbow was hurting, so we went to see Opie's doctor, Dr. Peterson. But once I saw him, I was astounded. "You are the spitting image of the chaplain on the television series 'M*A*S*H'! Who are you?"
3. When my daughter complained that her elbow was paining her, we decided to try an alternative treatment. Arriving at the imposing mansion of the 'doctor', we were ushered into a room with a pool table covered with a tablecloth! When the doctor bustled in, I took one look at her and felt my jaw drop. "I think I met you once in Bugtussle! But, you can't be Daisy Moses! Who are you?"
4. My daughter's elbow was really hurting, so we went to the emergency room. A nurse showed us to a small treatment room, picked up the phone and pushed a few buttons. "Dr. Bombay, calling Dr. Bombay. Emergency, come right away," she said, her voice echoing on the intercom system. After she hung up, I asked, "Isn't that Samantha's doctor? Who is he?"
5. While we were on a cruise, my daughter's elbow started paining her again, so we were off to the sick bay. "Hello," the doctor said, "I'm Dr. Adam Bricker, your ship's doctor. Most people just call me Doc". I stared at him for a moment, then said, "You look just like Siegfried, a KAOS agent on 'Get Smart'. Who are you, really?"
6. When my daughter's elbow became particularly painful, our regular doctor sent us to a surgeon. When he strolled into the exam room, I gasped. "You could be Colonel Sherman Potter's doppelganger! You know him - he was one of the surgeons on the television series 'M*A*S*H'. But, who are you?"
7. My friend Clair told me to take my daughter to a doctor she recommended, and assured me he would find out why her elbow was bothering her so much. But when the doctor came into the exam room and said, "Hey hey hey", I had to giggle. "That sounded just like Fat Albert!" I said, grinning. "Although you look a lot more like Dr. Huxtable. So, who are you?"
8. In our search to find an answer to my daughter's elbow pain, Maude sent us to see her neighbor, Dr. Arthur Harmon. At his office, however, I could not keep myself from exclaiming, "You look just like Philip Drummond! You know, the father on the television series 'Diff'rent Strokes'. But, who are you?"
9. Searching for a doctor to diagnose my daughter's elbow pain, we traveled to New York to an office in the Bronx. The diploma on the wall clearly read 'Dr. John Becker', but when the doctor walked in, I gasped. "Sam Malone! You look just like him. He was the bartender on 'Cheers'! Now tell me, who are you?"
10. At a loss for what to do about my daughter's elbow pain, I decided to take her to a psychiatrist. Following our flight to Seattle, Washington, we took a cab to Dr. Frasier Crane's office. We were waiting patiently when the doctor came in, and I suddenly feared I was suffering from jet lag. "Didn't I meet you once in Boston? At a bar where everyone knew your name? Who are you?"
Source: Author beergirllaura
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.