Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is another name for lip reading?
2. Which of the following words looks different to the others when lip read?
3. Lip reading can be used in criminal investigations.
4. Which of these is NOT something you should do to help a person read your lips?
5. All deaf people can read lips.
6. What is a homophene?
7. Which of the following can be a problem for a lip reader?
8. Another thing that helps lip readers is context. What is context?
9. How much of consonant sounds is visible in lipreading?
10. In what century did lip reading first appear as far as we know from history records?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.