Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This southern, rags to riches star was born in Kosciusko, Mississippi in 1954. She became very popular hosting her own television talk show. Can you guess who this rags to riches star is?
2. It was this deep, articulate, southern voice that portrayed the sound for the evil, Lord Darth Vader on three of the six films of "Star Wars" (1977, 1980, 1983). Whose most recognizable voice would this be?
3. Born in Tupelo, Mississippi in 1935, this hip-shaking, handsome star had acted in many movies, which included his music. His first film was a musical western, "Love Me Tender" (1956). To whom am I referring as this southern, handsome, hip-shaker?
4. This old, yet distinquished, southerner was everyone's favorite uncle. He co-starred with Bill Bixby on the television comedy sitcom, "My Favorite Martian" (1963-1966). Who is this favorite uncle from the south?
5. This all-around, southern, tough guy made his cameo appearance on, "There's Something About Mary" (1998) starring, Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller. Who was this famous NFL quarter-back, who played for the University of Southern Mississippi's Golden Eagles?
6. This plainly spoken southern star played sheriff, Roscoe P. Coltrane on the "Dukes of Hazzard" (2005) movie. Who is this rugged looking southerner?
7. This southern belle, brunette actress was born in Meridian, Mississippi. She played Teddy in the TV series "Sisters" (1991-96), winning an Emmy Award for best actress. Which southern belle am I speaking of?
8. This gorgeous and talented singing star was raised in Star, Mississippi. She has amassed multiple hits with her singing ability. Her acting career included, "The Stepford Wives" (2004). Who is this gorgeous star from Star?
9. This southern kid portrayed Forrest Gump as a child in the award winning movie, "Forrest Gump" (1994). Who is this brilliant, southern child star?
10. "Kermit the Frog" was born in the state of Mississippi. Who was the imaginative, southern-born creator of Kermit and other Muppet characters?
11. This southern soprano song bird had won a Grammy Award by the age of 14. She also starred in a heart breaking movie from a novel she co-wrote entitled, "Holiday in Your Heart" (1997). About which southern soprano song bird am I inquiring?
12. He was just a very small southern child star when he portrayed little Ricky on the "I Love Lucy" (1951-57) show. Can you guess which one of these was the lucky, southern, little Ricky?
13. This little red-headed southern fellow has acted in many movies, most notably "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" (1960). Who do you think is the southern red-head?
14. This true-hearted, southern country boy played a farm hand on the popular television comedy, "Green Acres" (1965-71). What southern country boy was proud to land this role?
15. This sun, sand, and surf-loving southerner had a huge hit with his song "Margaritaville" in the late 1970s. He also hit it big with his own licensed-name brand of tequila, margarita mix, and chain of restaurants/lounges. He has appeared in numerous videos, and his loyal fans were known as, parrotheads. What fun, beach-loving guy do you suppose this is?
Source: Author lilady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.