Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Known best for horror movies, which Cleveland born writer and director was responsible for the 1984 movie "A Nightmare on Elm Street"?
2. Born in Cincinnati, which baseball player was banned for life in 1989 for conduct detrimental to baseball?
3. One of the most famous criminals of our time was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. He was the ring leader of the group responsible for the death of Sharon Tate. What is his name?
4. Which Bond girl from "Die Another Day" was born in Cleveland, Ohio?
5. Martin Sheen of "The West Wing" was born in Dayton, Ohio.
6. "Appetite For Destruction" was a very popular album for the band Guns N Roses. Who was their, Cleveland born, drummer at that time?
7. All of these television show hosts were born in Ohio except for one. Which one was NOT born in Cleveland, Ohio?
8. Better known for his films, what Cincinnati born director is also the executive producer of "Animaniacs" and "Tiny Toon Adventures"?
9. Which United States President was born in Cincinnati, Ohio?
10. What big haired boxing promoter was born in Cleveland?
Source: Author Sarah606
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.