Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What perfume is considered to be the first 'oriental'?
2. Who was the first female to produce a designer perfume?
3. What is the so-called capital of world perfumery?
4. Which one of these is not a French perfume house?
5. Which famous actress was in the ads for Chanel N 5?
6. What popular perfume has a star-shaped flacon?
7. Which of these popular perfumes was designed to celebrate the lifestyle of California and is considered to be an all-american perfume?
8. What was the first jewelry company to introduce a brand name fragrance?
9. What was the first Dior fragrance ?
10. Which one of these famous fragrances smells almost entirely of lily of the valley?
11. Essences of which flowers are the most commonly used in perfumery?
12. Which of these perfume houses is not American?
13. The first eau de cologne was made in ...?
14. What is best fragrance option for hot summer days (think of general rules, not personal preferences)?
15. Which one of these flacons would be of the highest value for collectors?
16. How many ingredients might a modern perfume contain?
17. What famous perfume bottle is topped by two doves?
18. What are the aldehydes?
19. Now perfumers use synthetic musk, but they used to get it from the ...?
20. How many 'numbered' fragrances does Chanel have?
Source: Author inessa
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.