Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. During what seasonal holiday might people take part in a game of "apple bobbing"?
2. Which of these American cities is nicknamed "The Big Apple"?
3. Which of these choices below was known as the "love apple" when it was first introduced to Europe?
4. In the Bible, which of these creatures tempted Eve to eat the apple from the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden?
5. Which of these fairytale princesses fell into a deep sleep after eating an apple that was been poisoned by a wicked queen?
6. Which of these drinks is most commonly made using apples?
7. According to the popular saying, "An apple a day keeps ____________"
8. Which of these describes the most famous logo of Apple Inc, who make Macintosh computers, iPhones and iPods?
9. Which of these is the name of a type of apple?
10. Which of these is famous for being a traditional American dessert?
Source: Author Lil_Miss_Fickle
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.